Mountie sports, but not exclusively.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A very Brady shooting




This story shows the scary side of sports journalism.

There's always the chance that you get tackled on the sidelines by a football player when shooting photos. (Trust me. 240 lb football players through lens may be closer than they appear)

There's always the chance that you want to get an interview from Joe Montana and this 350 lb Samoan stops you. (Trust me. It's very scary to see a giant meaty forearm almost hit you in the face) But then there's this:

After Tom Brady and Gisele Bunpchinkljopknh (whetever) got married they had a post-wedding party in Costa Rica where two photographers were allegedly shot at by Gisele's body guards.

The photographers are suing for 1 million dollars in damages.

I didn't grow up in the nicest part of California, but I've never been shot at. If I ever got shot at during a post-wedding party, i would hope it would at least be at Don Vito Corleone's daughter's wedding, not Tom Brady's.

I'll stick to shooting football games where things don't shoot back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Blog Buddies

About Me

My photo
Former Editor-in-Chief for the Mt. SAC online newspaper, Mountiewire.com. I love all sports, so I'm really going to write about whatever sports topic interests me. If you're looking for stats, look for a stat sheet. If you're looking for game stories, read the Times. This is an interesting perspective on interesting stories. Period.