Mountie sports, but not exclusively.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Top 5: reasons Serena Williams could be intimidating


I'm sure many of you saw Serena Williams lose her cool during the U.S. Open. She yelled at the line judge and told her that she wants to "shove the (expletive) ball" down her throat. She then was deducted a point, the match point, to lose.


After the match, she had a press conference and said she doesn't know why the lady would feel threatened and she's never been in a fight in her life. Well if I were four feet tall, and an angry woman holding a tennis racket threatened to shove an (expletive) ball down my throat, I'd feel a bit threatened too.

Serena might not see it, but here are my 5 reasons why Serena might be seen as intimidating in the tennis world..












5. She has a devastating backhand.















4. She's not Maria Sharapova.

















3. She has a sister who looks just like her, with just as devastating of a backhand.

















2. She's twice as buff as Andy Roddick.

















1. She's the most imposing long-haired celebrity to come out of Compton since the late, great Eazy-E.












Love Serena. Think she got robbed, but take it easy on the judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Blog Buddies

About Me

My photo
Former Editor-in-Chief for the Mt. SAC online newspaper, Mountiewire.com. I love all sports, so I'm really going to write about whatever sports topic interests me. If you're looking for stats, look for a stat sheet. If you're looking for game stories, read the Times. This is an interesting perspective on interesting stories. Period.