Mountie sports, but not exclusively.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This week in Twitter news: One less NFL Twit




Washinton Redskins rookie Robert Henson no longer has a Twitter account after he bashed the Washington fans for booing their sorry team. The fans were called "dim wits" and Henson went on to say, "Who are you to say what's best for the team when you work a 9-to-5 at McDonald's."



This guy has played as many downs as you and I have this season and if he's not careful, he's going to have to look for a 9-to-5 very soon.



Would you like some fries with that Twit?

1 comment:

  1. You go Greeny!!! I wish I could vent that well!!

    ReplyDelete

Counter

Blog Buddies

About Me

My photo
Former Editor-in-Chief for the Mt. SAC online newspaper, Mountiewire.com. I love all sports, so I'm really going to write about whatever sports topic interests me. If you're looking for stats, look for a stat sheet. If you're looking for game stories, read the Times. This is an interesting perspective on interesting stories. Period.