Mountie sports, but not exclusively.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Top 5: MLB players I hope to interview

5. Ichiro Suzuki- I plan to learn Japanese just so I could do an interview with him in Japanese. The purest hitter of this era, truly a pioneer in Japanese baseball.


4. David Ortiz- I'd try to find a way to make players comfortable with talking about the steroid issue. Hopefully it won't be such a big deal in the future and I'd be able to get some truth out of Big Papi.


3. Josh Hamilton- I've seen the documentary and heard the stories, but actually talking to him and listening to him talk about the struggles he wen't through would be an honor.


2. Albert Pujols- Might be one of the greatest players in history someday. I would love to interview him in spanish to complete the trifecta of different languages.


1. Derek Jeter- He's probably the biggest name of my generation and a future hall of famer. I'd love to know how he's kept his private life, private. He's from New York and there is no dirt on him. I'd love to know how he kept his nose clean in a era of curruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Blog Buddies

About Me

My photo
Former Editor-in-Chief for the Mt. SAC online newspaper, Mountiewire.com. I love all sports, so I'm really going to write about whatever sports topic interests me. If you're looking for stats, look for a stat sheet. If you're looking for game stories, read the Times. This is an interesting perspective on interesting stories. Period.