Mountie sports, but not exclusively.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

This week in Twitter news: OCNN




Chad Ochocinco of the Cincinatti Bengals tweeted that he's going to have his own social networking news system called OCNN.

Ochocinco can and probably will give me all the Twitter news I need for my "This week in Twitter news."


POW-->Esteban and @motomobile announce OCNN!! The worlds first one man social news network,powered by thee MOTOBLUR<----ching ching
about 13 hours ago from MOTOBLUR

OCNN will be providing all news on and off the field,including my own team=no middle man needed,I am the source from now on<---Boom
about 13 hours ago from MOTOBLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Blog Buddies

About Me

My photo
Former Editor-in-Chief for the Mt. SAC online newspaper, Mountiewire.com. I love all sports, so I'm really going to write about whatever sports topic interests me. If you're looking for stats, look for a stat sheet. If you're looking for game stories, read the Times. This is an interesting perspective on interesting stories. Period.