Mountie sports, but not exclusively.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The King has spoken


Ok so maybe it was Lebron's doing or maybe the Browns just had enough of his attitude, but one day after reports of Braylon Edwards punching out the promoter at a night club, he is now a New York Jet.

Did Lebron James have anything to do with it? I would love to think so! Braylon messed with the king of Cleveland and he has now been exiled.

So he is now playing in the big city. If he thought he got attention in Cleveland, he is now on a winning team in NEW YORK. He's going to have to be more careful. He has a good team around him now and I bet all the Browns are thinking right now that they should start a war with some more of Lebron's friends.

Good luck to Edwards. Hope he can maximize his potential and maximize my fantasy football team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Blog Buddies

About Me

My photo
Former Editor-in-Chief for the Mt. SAC online newspaper, Mountiewire.com. I love all sports, so I'm really going to write about whatever sports topic interests me. If you're looking for stats, look for a stat sheet. If you're looking for game stories, read the Times. This is an interesting perspective on interesting stories. Period.