Mountie sports, but not exclusively.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dodger Blues





Oh Dodgers how you've let us down again
I thought you could have won this year with your strong bullpen
But your starters were no match for the homers they reeled
As it looked like they were playing in a little league field
Manny Ramirez picked the wrong time to lay off the juice
As Howard looked guilty of substance abuse
You thought you had beat the best team in the first round
'til the Phillies came to L.A. and smacked you around
Torre decided to bench his All-Star second baseman
As the last out was made by his chubby replacement
Will you ever get it right and put together a great team?
In my 21 years of life it has yet to be seen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Blog Buddies

About Me

My photo
Former Editor-in-Chief for the Mt. SAC online newspaper, Mountiewire.com. I love all sports, so I'm really going to write about whatever sports topic interests me. If you're looking for stats, look for a stat sheet. If you're looking for game stories, read the Times. This is an interesting perspective on interesting stories. Period.