Mountie sports, but not exclusively.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This week in Twitter news: Ginobili gets batty





btw, I dont think I kill the poor thing. I felt it moving in my hand...
10:13 PM Oct 31st from TweetDeck

Why the heck was Manu Ginobili touching a filthy bat?

Better question-why are there even bats in the Spurs' arena?


He had to take a ton of different shots for rabies, gave some sort of apology on Facebook and said not to do it at home.

If there are bats in your home I would hope you're not trying to catch them with your hand. Get out of there and call an exterminator. Or the Joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Blog Buddies

About Me

My photo
Former Editor-in-Chief for the Mt. SAC online newspaper, Mountiewire.com. I love all sports, so I'm really going to write about whatever sports topic interests me. If you're looking for stats, look for a stat sheet. If you're looking for game stories, read the Times. This is an interesting perspective on interesting stories. Period.