Mountie sports, but not exclusively.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Clipper Nation: A night at Staples

I got some free tickets to the Clippers game against the Minnesota Wolves tonight and it actaully wasn't a horrible game.

Got a glimpse of Minnesota's Johnny Flynn. That guy is quick. He must have crossed over the whole Clipper team and maybe even his own team.

No Blake Griffin of course, but saw a lot of Baron Davis ball-hogging. Eric Gordon is great-at least he was worth the $15 I didn't spend.

The crowd fooled me. MVP chants surfaced and I thought Kobe walked in to catch the game! Apparently the chants for Chris Kaman? He had a pretty good game so I couldn't tell if the Clipper faithful were being sarcastic or if they really think he's good.

The halftime show was better than the game. Some girl was doing flips in the air and landing on a bouncy strip that was being held up by two dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Blog Buddies

About Me

My photo
Former Editor-in-Chief for the Mt. SAC online newspaper, Mountiewire.com. I love all sports, so I'm really going to write about whatever sports topic interests me. If you're looking for stats, look for a stat sheet. If you're looking for game stories, read the Times. This is an interesting perspective on interesting stories. Period.